Home sweet home! ☺️ Being away from my blender for 3 days means SERIOUS smoothie cravings! And I have to say this is the best smoothie I’ve ever made! I mean it this time 😬 If only I was sipping this beachside 🤔 Happy Saturday, friends!
Persimmon smoothie👉🏻 1/2 persimmon + 1C cauli rice + 1/2 banana + butternut squash (all frozen) + flaxseed meal + @ripplefoods , toppings not necessary 👅
Hai para Jomblo’ berbahagialah kalian karena @segobancakan .sub mengadakan PROMO untuk para Jomblowan dan Jomblowati nang @segobancakan .sub loh 😛
Jadi.. Buat kamu” yang merasa jomblo cuss’ budalo saiki dan tag temen”mu untuk meluncur ke @segobancakan .sub mumpung PROMO Jomblo iki sik berlaku sampe tanggal 14 Cuii 😜😆
[Ketentuan Jomblo dan Diskon’Nya]
Disc 5% Jomblo 1 Taon
Disc 10% Jomblo 2 Taon
Disc 15% Jomblo 3 Taon
GRATIS mangan buat yang merasa JONES dari lahir sampe sekarang
- Syarat dan Ketentuan Berlaku:
* Follow akun @segobancakan .sub
* Tag 3 orang kawanmu yang JONES dan pingin mangan GRATIS
* Pastikan feed di IG mu tidak ada foto sama cewe satupun (terkecuali mama tersayang) lalu tunjukkan ke kasir @segobancakan .sub
Jomblo wan dan Jomblowati mana suaranya ?! jangan lupa double tap ❤️ dan share 👌
🏠: "Sego Bancakan Suroboyo"
📍: Jl. Manyar Jaya V/A no 28, Surabaya (Belakang UNTAG)
⌛: Setiap Hari 12.00 - 22.00 WIB
IG: @segobancakan .sub
WA/TELP: 0859.4282.0002 // 0852.5915.6171
Kehidupan alay ko'Buncit klik IG stories#surabaya#kokobuncitrestaurant#kulinersurabaya#surabayakuliner
We’re in Wisconsin visiting family this weekend. (Here’s a photo from the last time we were here when the grass was green and my baby was immobile.) With some extra hands to help with the boys I finally got my act together and wrote this post. I’ve been tagged a bunch of times to share a few things about myself so if you’re curious keep reading. * I didn’t start drinking coffee until after graduating college when I worked as a grade school teacher in NYC. Early mornings + a classroom full of little people requires a lot of caffeine!
* I’ve only ever lived in apartments - seven to be exact including the one I grew up in - but if Alex has his way we’ll move into an actual house someday.
* I have a MA in counseling psychology and am a therapist (part-time). I don’t bring this up on IG much but have been thinking about how to incorporate it more.
* Back in 2010 I had a really amateur fashion blog. I made Alex take all my pictures! (Oh wait, I still do 😆)
* Highway driving makes me anxious but I can parallel park with my eyes closed. Well, not really but I am pretty good at it.
* I’m a morning person, I love warm weather, and I’ll never turn down a piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
* I count out and eat the exact same number of Ghiradelli chocolate chips nearly every night after my kids go to bed. (I wont tell the number 🙈)
* I can’t fall asleep without flossing my teeth. Oral hygiene is my jam 🤓
Whew! If you made it this far tell me something about you!
To go out early morning on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.
Morning swim at Tampah Beach, Lombok (It is not on Instagram map just yet)!
Crew neck love 💙
I’m a firm believer in vision boarding. When I was younger (in the 90s) I made Power Point presentations for fun all the time. I used photos of things I loved and paired the slides with music that made me feel good. I didn’t realize what I was doing at the time but now I can see I was actually attracting those things into my life. Nowadays, I find a lot of value in Pinterest and meditation. How do you feel about vision boards/the law of attraction?