Yoona's growth log!
Difference of about slightly less than one month!! (1st pic was taken by her breeder, 2nd pic by me today!)
I looked at her today and felt that she suddenly looked damn big so i decided to take a comparison shot 😂😂😂
She will be 2 months old on the 26th!
🇬🇧 Hello dear hammie friends🤗! I want to give some tips for owners of small cages.
The different countries have different minimum sizes for pet cages. Some countries have none. These minimum sizes are because there are people, who see a pet as a object, a toy. But animals are living creatures, which have needs, which feel pain and also have emotions. • Hamsters are animals which have a big urge for movement. In their natural environment, robos run more than 100km each night in search of their food. • If they have to live in very small cages, it is very cruel for these lively animals. Imagine, you would have to live in a toilet cabin and have to wait, that someone would let you out for an hour a day. ....
• Hammies need a wheel, that is big enough, that they can run with a straight back. If the wheel is too small, the get a crooked spinal column and later pain.
• There are always opportunities, if the hammie lives in a tiny cage to get a better hamster home. For example bin boxes are not expensive and they are bigger than these crittertrails or how ever these tiny cages are called. In these bin boxes is more space for some activity stuff.
• Also don’t forget, that hamsters need sand for their fur care. It should be special bath sand. Other sand grains are sharp and make the fur dull and small injuries on the skin.
• Hammies also love to eat seeds, for dwarfs it looks like bird food.
It is much more fun and activity for hammies, to search for the food in the bedding, than to find all at once in a food bowl.
• And hammies like to hide, so it‘s nice for them to have deep bedding. So the hammie feels more comfortable and safe.
Baroness Bacon: I’m a hamster Kong Fu master and watch my kicks!!! 🐾🐾🐾🐾 ------------------------------------------#hamster#hamsterlover#smallanimal#cute#可愛い#仓鼠#ハムスター#cat#dog#癒し#かわいい#倉鼠#pet#love#햄스터#tหนูแฮมสเตอร์#bunny#funnyanimals#happy#hamstergram#petstagram#宠物#可爱#萌#martialarts#kickboxing#kick#kicks#legs#lol
1. I never intend to do any harm to my pets and never joke about the safety or health of my pets. I never force them to do anything they don’t want to do, only if my action is going to save their lives.
2. I always insure a safe environment when I film my pets. Therefore, they are NEVER in any type of DANGER in ANY of photos or videos posted here.
3. I've NO intention whatsoever to encourage ANYONE to feed or do ANYTHING to their hamsters without researching or asking a vet. So if people do so, it will be their own responsibility.
4. Please confirm with me to understand the situation before you decide to accuse me of animal abuse or cruelty. This is NOT some allegation anyone should force upon anyone else without SOLID PROOF or EVIDENCE in real life. ‘Making judgement based on only photos or videos on Instagram’ is called ‘accusation’ and ‘allegation’, not ‘proof’ or ‘evidence’.
5. I'm by no means an animal expert / vet, and never claim to be one. So constructive suggestions and advices from certified animal experts and vets are always welcome.
6. To provide a peaceful environment for those who enjoy my content, any abusive language and bullying will not be tolerated. Any accusation or allegation without confirming with me or any proof or evidence will be identified as abusive language towards me personally. Once noticed, those accounts will be blocked straightaway and forever.